The sacrilegious people from the Daily Post group of Word Press chose “The Eighth Sin” to grease our writing engines up. Then they asked several incriminating questions that need answers given to them-“Remember the seven cardinal sins? You’re given the serious task of adding a new one to the list — another trait or behavior you find particularly unacceptable, for whatever reason. What’s sin #8 for you? Why?”
The Eighth Sin
Before starting this writing, had to do some research on what the seven cardinal sins were. They are:
- Envy = the desire to have an item or experience that someone else possesses
- Gluttony = excessive ongoing consumption of food or drink
- Greed or Avarice = an excessive pursuit of material possessions
- Lust = an uncontrollable passion or longing, especially for sexual desires
- Pride = excessive view of one’s self without regard to others.
- Sloth = excessive laziness or the failure to act and utilize one’s talents
- Wrath = uncontrollable feelings of anger and hate towards another person
Think the seven above cover basically everything I can think of even in today’s misguided world! Yeah, we may have made it easier to commit the sins, but we haven’t invented anything new.
Maybe the 8th should be taking advantage of the sick or elderly in today’s world. We should respect the elderly for their knowledge and life lessons they can share with us all. Preying on the elderly should be the worst deadly sin in existence in my opinion!
Please Help Fight this Evil Disease
The medicine my neurologist has put me on for my multiple sclerosis is called Tysabri. Trying to find the actual cost on the internet is nearly impossible. I remember when I first started on the drug the amount the facility tried charging me was well over $2500. There was no way my husband and I could afford that every 28 days! Biogen (the company that manufactures the drug) has been helping us with some of the cost of the drug, but will not continue helping indefinitely. So I have started a Go Fund Me campaign. To contribute to the fund, click on the following link: https://www.gofundme.com/zfabhdes